PRESS RELEASE, July 2010

Further and Further blog-new

Further and Further: Flemming’s Edge of the World

“It’s Earth but not as you know it”

A mind-blowing photography and travel documentary featuring otherworldly ethereally beautiful landscapes from the Edge of our World presented in awe-inspiring HD video, still images, time lapse and raw emotional documentary sequences. Hosted by your favourite nomad Flemming Bo Jensen and created by renowned documentary filmmaker Charlene Winfred of C Productions. Watch this space for further updates.

20 thoughts on “Further and Further: Flemming’s Edge of the World

1. Me 7 years ago

this is a hoax ALbert….. and if its not, get me a start ! !

Rodney mate how can you say that to my face…well my blog!!! While this banner may be done slightly tongue in cheek there is a real possibility of this happening mate!

1. Rod Thomas 7 years ago

Albert,

It's all good mate, you know I was only joking rite ? and I could never say this to your face, coz ur massif and would crush me instantly…
        Enjoy PNG mate, you will love it, but I go a feeling NZ will be awesome as well…. when we doing cake again with Chief SO ?

haha, yes I know you were joking matey, no wukkers! NZ will be fantastic, I wish I could do both. Indeed we must arrange CAKE2 soon.

2. True North Mark 7 years ago

Looking fwd to the show there Waytogobo!

Looks like that horizons on the piss or is that an 'optical illusion'!!!

Cheers Mark, it will be prime time TV ! And I am standing on the Edge of the World (with two moons so not as we know it) so of course it's quite steep, there's a big drop off into nothingness just to the left of this!

3. Beau 7 years ago

Haha, nice!

Hell yeah!

National Geographic, here we come!

5. Markus 7 years ago

FBJ and NG converges and general awesomeness ensues…rock on, Beavis, looking forward to a taste of things to come

hehe, nice work Flembot.
    cool portrait of you though- i'll let you know I turned my screen so Oz couldn't see you're cheating on her though…. 😛

Cheers mate – not cheating on Oz at all although I can no longer be a one country man 🙂 will become clear when we release first series!

7. Christian 7 years ago

the good thing about an Eizo monitor is you can tilt it to correct on the piss horizons. Came in handy for this one. Mate I always knew you would be a movie star! Wow is the moon really that big in the US? Luke had an unusually large moon in his pic too!

I was made for the big screen I think.
      Not only is the moon huge in Death Valley, there are two of them…Area 51 rules! That tilt monitor of yours explains those horizons you put up mate 😀

8. Fletch 7 years ago

haha Flemming, you can show me how to level it up on True North!

I won't venture in to the discussion about Flemming and his moons… But the concept of this doco sounds fun and inspiring !