PRESS RELEASE, July 2010

Further and Further blog-new

Further and Further: Flemming’s Edge of the World

“It’s Earth but not as you know it”

A mind-blowing photography and travel documentary featuring otherworldly ethereally beautiful landscapes from the Edge of our World presented in awe-inspiring HD video, still images, time lapse and raw emotional documentary sequences. Hosted by your favourite nomad Flemming Bo Jensen and created by renowned documentary filmmaker Charlene Winfred of C Productions. Watch this space for further updates.

20 thoughts on “Further and Further: Flemming’s Edge of the World

1. Me 10 years ago

this is a hoax ALbert….. and if its not, get me a start ! !

Rodney mate how can you say that to my face…well my blog!!! While this banner may be done slightly tongue in cheek there is a real possibility of this happening mate!

1. Rod Thomas 10 years ago

Albert,

It's all good mate, you know I was only joking rite ? and I could never say this to your face, coz ur massif and would crush me instantly…
        Enjoy PNG mate, you will love it, but I go a feeling NZ will be awesome as well…. when we doing cake again with Chief SO ?

haha, yes I know you were joking matey, no wukkers! NZ will be fantastic, I wish I could do both. Indeed we must arrange CAKE2 soon.

2. True North Mark 10 years ago

Looking fwd to the show there Waytogobo!

Looks like that horizons on the piss or is that an 'optical illusion'!!!

Cheers Mark, it will be prime time TV ! And I am standing on the Edge of the World (with two moons so not as we know it) so of course it's quite steep, there's a big drop off into nothingness just to the left of this!

3. Beau 10 years ago

Haha, nice!

Hell yeah!

National Geographic, here we come!

5. Markus 10 years ago

FBJ and NG converges and general awesomeness ensues…rock on, Beavis, looking forward to a taste of things to come

hehe, nice work Flembot.
    cool portrait of you though- i'll let you know I turned my screen so Oz couldn't see you're cheating on her though…. 😛

Cheers mate – not cheating on Oz at all although I can no longer be a one country man 🙂 will become clear when we release first series!

7. Christian 10 years ago

the good thing about an Eizo monitor is you can tilt it to correct on the piss horizons. Came in handy for this one. Mate I always knew you would be a movie star! Wow is the moon really that big in the US? Luke had an unusually large moon in his pic too!

I was made for the big screen I think.
      Not only is the moon huge in Death Valley, there are two of them…Area 51 rules! That tilt monitor of yours explains those horizons you put up mate 😀

8. Fletch 10 years ago

haha Flemming, you can show me how to level it up on True North!

I won't venture in to the discussion about Flemming and his moons… But the concept of this doco sounds fun and inspiring !