I am proud and thankful to now be sponsored by F-Stop camera bags and I have just received my F-Stop Tilopa BC bag. My friend Rod Thomas (mobile 0417 677 966) is now the Australian distributor for F-Stop camera bags and I am very grateful for his kind gesture of sponsoring me a bag. It is the perfect camera bag for this travelling Nomadic Photographer, read on!
Just a few of the highlights:
- The bag itself is very light yet very sturdy and I feel my gear is supremely protected in this bag.
- Super comfortable proper hiking harness in the bag allowing you to trek comfortably for hours with this bag full of precious gear. I have loaded mine with all of my gear and it still sits supremely comfortable on my back.
- Holds all my gear including books, headphones, notebooks etc. meaning I no longer have to try and sneak two carry-on bag on planes (my old bag was just too becoming way too small).
- One really brilliant feature is the Internal Camera Unit, detachable and comes in different sizes. I can take out the ICU and use this as a normal backpack. I use a large ICU and it comfortably holds all my gear as seen on my What’s in the bag? page.
- Waterproof! Comes in very handy during those tropical downpours that sneak up on you in no time.
- Airline carry-on safe! And when I board a tiny plane that only allows small bag, I just take out the ICU and check in the rest of the bag.
- Access to camera is on the backside of th bag, so your harness does not become wet or sandy when getting your camera gear out.
- Does not look like a camera bag, always a good thing to not carry a bag that screams “I have a camera in my innards!”
- Easy to attach tripod, sleeping bags etc. to the bag.
This is a highly recommended bag, perfect for any adventurous photographer.
I will blog more about using this perfect camera bag in the field in the coming weeks.
Disclaimer: I would never accept nor recommend any equipment I do not personally use and like. I recommend the F-Stop bag because it is an excellent bag!