It is with great pleasure and pride I present to you the first 21 images from my trip to Cambodia. I have worked hard on these images capturing them in Cambodia, and developing them, creating a new style for them that I found fitting. It is in my opinion the best images and art I have created, and I hope you shall take your time in studying them. Click the image to view the gallery:

Cambodia. Flemming Bo Jensen

Cambodia was a fantastic country to visit and shoot. Wonderful smiling curious people and beautiful landscapes, temples and villages. More images to come, stay tuned. I hope you enjoy Cambodia through my eyes.

Flemming

My photography guide in Cambodia was Nathan Horton – highly recommended.

8 thoughts on “Cambodia gallery launched

1. Sandy@Shots 8 years ago

'Light and the prayer' is a beautiful image. The lighting is spot on!

Thank you Sandy, great to meet again last Friday. Many people like that image, I think it will be a good candidate for a glimpse into my photoshop world.

2. Jamie Paterson 8 years ago

Great work as always mate. I like Breathe the most. I can feel the tranquility.

Thumbs up from me mate. Some good portraits in there, and of course you know which is my favourite.

I also didn't notice this the first time I looked through, but wow this woman (a nun) has amazingly flexible knee joints! https://www.flemmingbojensen.com/photo/prayer/

Thanks my friend. Yes she's 77 and has basically been sitting down so much all her life, her knees are incredibly flexible. Sitting is her strong force, walking was not as her legs do not get used much – she walked like Yoda.

Thank you very much Tony! Very good to speak to you this week mate, all the best from me.