nomad-thumb It is exciting to present my first publication, a magazine called Nomad featuring stories and images from my on-going journey as a nomad photographer. The first story of Nomad focuses on the subject of β€˜Home’. What is home to a nomad? What is the feeling of home? Featuring 30 images of homes captured by me around the world to show the many different ways in which we live. Price is only $20 – click here to purchase on the magcloud website.
Below is a video of the magazine.

PS. Yes, I ended up breaking my own rule of no self-promotion rather quickly. And I need to wave my arms around a little less on video!

17 thoughts on “Nomad Magazine issue 1 – Home

Thanks buddy, I will send you a copy! Yes, with my energy finally restored, I am a busy bee! My book is also coming along nicely and will be released in late August or beginning of September.

1. Daniel Milnor 6 years ago

Nice job amigo. Now you are hooked. Audio voiceover is good as well.

2. Radek Kozak 6 years ago

Quite great job on this Flemming ! Really must say that Images look substantial on the paper and looks like quality of the magcloud service is indeed very good

p.s nice to hear your voice for the first time! how i wish my spoken english was so good πŸ™‚

Thanks Radek, the mag looks really cool! Glad you liked the video, worst bit is hearing yourself over and over while editing it πŸ™‚ I fortunately have an ear for languages so English, German etc. comes naturally.

Nice work on the video. You sound like you’ve spent a fair bit of time in the land down under πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to receiving the mag. It looks great!

Mag is on it’s way to you my friend πŸ™‚ Yes the accent does rub off, even though I try very hard to not have an accent because I do not want one.

4. Cathy 6 years ago

I’ve ordered a copy too, looking forward to receiving it.

Great idea…creative use of your creative talents!

(I can’t really hear the Aussie twang, but your accent is just lovely!)

(My accent is a bit all over the shop, so I know what you mean about trying to not have one)

(OK, I”m done with the parentheses in my own comments. (What is wrong with me?))

Hi Cathy, thanks for ordering a copy, I hope you like it! (and use as many parentheses as you like, really, there’s no limit…oh glad you like the accent, I worked hard on it) πŸ™‚

5. offset printing 6 years ago

Congrats on publishing your first magazine. I’d love to get a copy of myself. Your photos are great. They show the raw beauty of things and they capture the awesomeness of human life and culture.

6. Christian Fletcher 6 years ago

looking forward to mine Flemming and I think your hands acted very well on camera! They were naturals!!

Your copy is on the way my friend thanks for the compliment, they are skilled hands, oscar caliber!

top work Flem, great to see you are getting your work out there. ‘m sure it’ll be very well received. you may be in the Nomad mag now, but look out National Geographic in the future! πŸ˜€

loving the new background layout, you’ve probably had it for a while but unfortunately i’ve got a lot going on lately and struggling to keep up with all of this lol

Hi Stephen and thanks very much, hope you are doing well. Always appreciate the support very much mate!